Sunday, November 7, 2010

Let's Have Fun in Our Youth !


Oh wow ! It has been a long time since my last post, long time no see . big grin

Well I'd love to post my opinion for you, the young people big grin Actually I got this precious idea from a Japan Drama I watched. The drama entitled "My Boss My Hero" It's extremely awesome ! You have to watch it some day.

The drama is supposed to be a comedy. But for me it's more than a comedy, it told me something that I never thought before. It's "having fun in your life while you're a youth". After I watched it, I realized that I was too focused on my lessons and internet, and I do not feel happy with it. I lose something called "youth spirit in Senior High School ". At school, we can learn about friendship, studying, and even love. So use this time as best as possible ! I realized that youth only happen once in my life, so dont spoil it ! big grin

And one interesting coincidence is... The main actor is a class leader, and me too ! So I can learn so many things from him. big grin Hahaha
The lesson is I have to be patient every in leading my class, spirited, and keep smile in every condition. I was motiveted by it, so much. After so many drama I watched, this one is the best and can be a motivator for me! Have a nice youth, guys ! big grin

2 comments:

bana said...

youth time is fun time,,,
(halah,hehe)

lam kenal sob,,,tukar link boleh!?
link sobah sudah terpasang, monggo di cek and link back yah,,thankx

Unknown said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website ini www.kumpulbagi.com untuk info selengkapnya.

Oh ya, di sana anda bisa dengan bebas mendowload music, foto-foto, video dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

Post a Comment