Friday, August 20, 2010

How to fight against your hunger and thirst?


Today is the 10th day of fasting month, I already felt comfortable and could manage my activities even in fasting month big grin. The hunger and thirst no longer felt, why? I dont know. Maybe because activities I do.thinking

Anyway I have some tips for you to "fight" against your hunger and thirst...I have some quotes from internet and my own tips... Let's begin ! and see if my tips work on you guys bring it on Bring it on ! (it's your time to clap your hands applause)

At " sahur " I have some suggestions to try,

- For carbohydrate eat complex carbohydrate just like cassava, maize, cassava, oatmeal, wheat bread, and brown rice because they need longer time to digested and make us keep full up to 6 hours ! thumbs up
- Eat vegetables and fruits to help the detoxification.no talking
- Do not eat "fries" becasue it makes your blood clot and reduce oxygen in the blood and make us sleepy.yawn
- Do not eat "sweets" too much because it will lead you feel limp.sigh
- Drink a lot of water to keep enough body fluid.batting eyelashes

And to skip your time so you won't realize your hunger and thirst do activities below:
- Have fun with your friends in the school party
- Read a novel to skip the time, believe me... it will batting eyelashes
- Watch the tv or some movies such as Twilight devil
- Browse the internet (my favorite one)cowboy
- And the easiest one is SLEEPING !!! LOL rolling on the floor But dont spend all the day to sleep because you'll get headache when you wake up hypnotized
But I dont suggest you to study hard at the day of fasting nerd. Believe me, it need a lot of energy and make you feel hungry faster... whew!

Well, that's my short suggestions for you ! Keep your spirit even you're fasting guys !!! smug See you later in another posting wave

12 comments:

NOOR'S said...

Wah...kalau saya sih, yang penting jangan mikirin makanan....pasti ngga laper ! hehehe. Tapi postingannya mantep nih.....

Met berpuasa
Salam hangat & sukses selalu...

M. Helmi Akbar W. said...

Thanks a lot Bang Pendi for coming :D

kebookyut said...

hmm.. keboo jarang bisa puasa, soalnya kalo kurang gula dikit lgsg tepar, hehehe...

Corat - Coret [Ria Nugroho] said...

aku biasa pake cara yg mudah tidurrr :p hehe

genial said...

iia kang... saiia mungkin senada sama om corat coret... kebanyakan tidurnya :( huuu...

oempak said...

thanks for the tips, for me, I usually do random things, or sleeping :D

M. Helmi Akbar W. said...

Thanks for coming guys, I'll visit your blogs and leave you some foot print. Hehehe

Dani Yoshioka said...

it's surely better than your previous blog ^^

M. Helmi Akbar W. said...

For sure, I do this one wholeheartedly. (because gonna be collected to Mr Didin) after he gave me the score I'll change the name of this blog and free to costum it !

genial said...

Of this hunger and thirst I am going to speak now.. I feel so unfit for the effort that I must correct myself, and say that I hunger and thirst to preach to you, but that is all the power I have..

blessed you with your compliment on my blog :)

Rock Theory Bontang said...

happy fasting... hehehe...

Rezky Pratama said...

hehehe
semangat puasanya
mas
hehehehehe
tinggal beberapa saat lagi berbuka
heheh

Post a Comment