Friday, August 6, 2010

Welcome Ramadhan !!!


Yuhuu ! Ramadhan is coming guys. Are you excited? or feel not good? hehe...
Well, let's talk honestly... What is the mean of Ramadhan for you?

For me, this is such a good opportunity to be more diciple to pray to Allah
... I'm usually more diligent to pray in this month because of course to reduce sins I've made and ask for Allah's blessing.

What is the plus and minus from Ramadhan? For me, Ramadhan is excited because you're going to do a lot of activities that different from your daily activities. At the dawn you'll wake up and "sahur". Sometimes I feel somewhat sleepy when do it yawn. But finally it can be better by watching tv. At the noon till afternoon you'll try to do something that will make you busy while waiting for "maghrib". I sleep a lot at noon...sleepy hehehe it help to skip the time. And !!! Taa-daa !!! This is time to "BUKA PUASA" coffee hahaha. I eat a lot at the time. And the result is .... I'm too full and feel not good to go to mosque. But I still go to the mosque to pray "tarawih" smug

Yap, those're my fasting activities. Just like the other, so ordinary. How about you? leave me your story on comment, Thanks for your visit thumbs up

4 comments:

M. Helmi Akbar W. said...

Gimme you comment please

bowo onLine said...

bentar lagi ya bozz :)

jgn lupa berkunjung di siteku yang baru http://adibowo.com/

NOOR'S said...

Wah...kata orang sih jangan cuma dibulan ramadhan aja kita rajin beribadah, tapi seharusnya diluar bulan itu juga. Tapi memang di bulan ini kesempatan buat kita membersihkan diri. selamat menjalankan ibadah puasa...


Makasih kunjungannya, langsung saya follow balik
Salam hangat & sukses selalu...

M. Helmi Akbar W. said...

oke mas mas sekalian.. thanks ya udah sempet kunjungan baliknya. hehehehe

sip mas noor, seharusnya ga pas ramadhan aja ya ..

Post a Comment