Sunday, August 29, 2010

Smartphone Concept Philips Fluid


After I blogwalked around big grin I found this interesting article from imankikuk and I decided to share this with my friends here. As you know Philips is a lightbulb trademarkbig grin LOL... But Philips not only procuding lightbulb big grin This one make me so surprised ! big grin Philips is going to lauch its awesome smartphone ! big grin

Lets check it out! big grin


See how amazing it is ! big grin Conceived by Brazilian designer Dinard da Mata, the “Fluid” is a smartphone concept that as suggested by its name features a flexible OLED display to allow better mobility and ease of use. Designed for Philips, the mobile phone wraps around the wrist to become a bracelet for the fashionable, while gives an easy access on the go.

You can see how flat it is ! Dont worry if you sit on it. hehehe. However it's too beautiful to be sat ! Beside it's a smartphone you can wear it as bracelet. So beautiful for a high tech smartphone big grin

I wonder when it will be launched, especially in Indonesia. So I can break my cellphone big grinand ask my dady to buy this one.big grin Hehehehe ...

Well that's a very beautiful high tech smartphone, isn't it? See you next time guys ! big grin

1 comments:

imankikuk said...

Thank you 4 add my article here.. BUT my link here is broken, not go to my site, please check again my friend.. :D

Post a Comment